- Make the world your playground.
- Whenever you miss the sandbox, cover it up. Dragging
a sock over it helps.
- If you can't get your way, lay across the keyboard
until you do.
- When you are hungry, meow loudly so they feed you
just to shut you up.
- Always find a good patch of sun to nap in.
- Nap often.
- When in trouble, just purr and look cute.
- Life is hard, and then you nap.
- Curiosity never killed anything except maybe a few
- When in doubt, cop an attitude.
- Variety is the spice of Life. One day, ignore people;
the next day, annoy them.
- Climb your way to the top, that's why the curtains
- Make your mark in the world, or at least spray in each
- Always give generously; a bird or rodent left on the
bed tells them, "I care."
- When you have something important to say, try to say
it in the dead of night when you're SURE everyone's
sleeping. There's no better way to get the attention
top of the page
Return to Pet Humor
Got a great pet story or joke?
Please send *MOLLEE* your favorites for the Kitty Korner.