Spitz + Chow Chow
- SPITZ-CHOW, A dog that throws up a lot
Pointer + Setter
- POINTSETTER, a traditional Christmas pet
Samoyed + Norwich Terrier
- SAMWICH, very handy, tasty breed.
Pekingese + Dachshund
- PEKING DACH, owned by Chinese restaurateurs.
Poodle + Great Pyrenees
- POOPYREE, a dog that smells good.
Smooth Fox Terrier + Chow Chow
- SMOOCH, a dog who loves to kiss.
Airedale + Spaniel
- AIREL, a dog that brings in good TV reception.
Kerry Blue Terrier + Skye Terrier
- BLUE SKYE, a dog for visionaries
Great Pyrenees + Dachshund
- PYRADACHS, a puzzling breed
Pekingese + Lhasa Apso
- PEEKASSO, an abstract dog
Keeshound + Setter
- KEESTER, you can't get this dog off its duff.
Chihuahua + Whippet
- CHIAPET, order from TV ad, 3 for $19.95.
Boxer + German Shorthaired
- BOXER SHORTS, a dog never seen in public.
Basenji + Schipperke
- BASERKE, a dog that's mad most of the time.
Irish Water Spaniel + English Springer Spaniel
- IRISH SPRINGER, a dog fresh and clean as a whistle
Labrador Retriever + Curly Coated Retriever
- LAB COAT RETRIEVER, the choice of research scientists
Newfoundland + Basset Hound
- NEWFOUND ASSET HOUND, a dog for financial advisors
Terrier + Bulldog
- TERRIBULL, a dog that makes awful mistakes
Bloodhound + Labrador
- BLABADOR, a dog that barks incessantly
Malamute + Pointer
- MOOT POINT owned by.... Oh, well, it doesn't matter anyway
Collie + Lhasa Apso
- COLLAPSO, a dog that folds up for easy transport
Collie + Malamute
- COMMUTE, a dog that travels to work
Deerhound + Terrier
- DERRIERE, a dog that's true to the end
Cocker Spaniel + Rottweiller
- COCKROT, the perfect puppy for that philandering ex-husband
Bull Terrier + Shitzu
- BULLSHITZ, a gregarious but unreliable breed
For more dog humor, click on a number below.