1. Gather presents, boxes, paper, etc. in middle of living room
2. Get tape back from puppy.
3. Remove scissors from older dog's mouth.
4. Open box.
5. Take puppy out of box.
6. Remove tape from older dog's mouth.
7. Take scissors away from puppy.
8. Put present in box.
9. Remove present from puppy's mouth.
10. Put back in box after removing puppy from box.
11. Take scissors from older dog & sit on them.
12. Remove puppy from box & put on lid.
13. Take tape away from older dog.
14. Unroll paper.
15. Take puppy OFF box.
16. Cut paper being careful not to cut puppy's foot or nose that is
getting the way as she "helps".
17. Let puppy tear paper remaining to be cuts.
18. Take puppy off box.
19. Wrap paper around box
20. Remove puppy from box & take wrapping paper from her mouth.
21. Tell older dog to hold tape so he will stop stealing it.
22. Take scissors away from puppy.
23. Take tape older dog is holding.
24. Quickly tape one spot before taking scissors from older dog &
sitting on them again.
25. Fend off puppy trying to steal tape & tape another spot.
26. Take bow from older dog.
27. Go get roll of wrapping paper puppy ran off with.
28. Take scissors from older dog who took them when you got up.
29. Give pen to older dog to hold so he stops licking your face.
30. Remove puppy from present & hurriedly slap tape on to hold the
31. Take now soggy bow from puppy & tape on since the sticky
stuff no longer sticks.
32. Take pen from older dog, address tag & affix while puppy tries
to eat pen.
33. Grab present before puppy opens it & put away.
34. Clean up mess puppy & older dog made playing tug-of-war with
roll of wrapping paper.
35. Put away rest of wrapping supplies & tell dogs what good
helpers they are.
For more dog humor, click on a number below.
Return to Dog Humor Return to Pet Humor
Got a great pet story or joke?
Please send *MICKEE* your favorites
to put them on my Pet
© 2013 All rights reserved. Nancee Belshaw. All rights reserved.