- Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joyride.
- Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind
face to be pure ecstasy.
- When loved ones come home, always run to greet
- When it's in your best interest, practice obedience.
- Let others know when they've invaded your territory.
- Take naps and stretch before rising.
- Run, romp and play daily.
- Eat with gusto and enthusiasm. Stop when you have had enough.
- Be loyal.
- Never pretend to be something you're not.
- If you stare at someone long enough, eventually you'll
get what you want.
- Don't go out without ID.
- Be direct with people; let them know exactly how you
piddling on their shoes.
- Be aware of when to hold your tongue, and when to use it.
- Leave room in your schedule for a good nap.
- Always give people a friendly greeting. A cold nose in
the crotch is most effective.
- When you do something wrong, always take responsibility
(as soon as you're dragged shamefully out from under
- If it's not wet and sloppy, it's not a real kiss.
- If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
- When someone is having a bad day, be silent,
by and nuzzle them gently.
- Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
- Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
- On warm days, stop to lie on your back on the grass.
- On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree.
- When you're happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
- No matter how often you're scolded, don't buy into the guilt
thing and pout...run right back and make friends.
- Delight in the simple joys of a long walk.
Back to the top
For more dog humor, click on a number below.
Return to Dog Humor Return to Pet Humor
Got a great pet story or joke?
Please send *MICKEE* your favorites
to put them on my Pet
© 2013 All rights reserved. Nancee Belshaw. All rights reserved.